/* ---- Google Analytics Code Below */

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Securing Executive Support for Analytics

On the face of it this question seemed inconceivable.   I worked for an organization that supported analytics fundamentally.  They even made the topic one of their critical competencies.    Now that I have left the big enterprise I find that this is often not the case in other companies.  I am currently looking at just such an issue in industry.  How do you get the required support?   How do you convince?   A good article here for starters.

Thinking this further, I led our analytics competency for a while, and would be glad to consult about how to make this happen. Contact me at franzdill@gmail.com   Have lots of interesting case studies you can apply.  More on this topic to follow.

No comments: